Since I've been at home recovering from laryngitis the past few days I've had some extra time on my heads to lounge around and code. Today I worked on updating my portfolio website to make it more accessible and I continued styling the Tetris app I made.
For the Tetris app, I added colors for the Tetriminoes and the background of the grid. There's still a minor glitch that I need to fix, but you can test out a live version of the game here.
- This doc was useful in figuring out how to override the parent color style for the header in the contact section of my portfolio: w3docs.com/snippets/css/how-to-override-css..
- This doc was useful in learning how hide the scroll bar: codeberryschool.com/blog/en/how-to-disable-..
- These two docs were useful in determining whether to use
outlinefor the Tetromoines:
- This DEV log was useful in setting the baseline units for font-size on my portfolio site: dev.to/deltanboi/the-battle-of-the-units-px..
- This website was useful in choosing colors & getting their codes: html-color.codes
Links to work:
You can read my full log for #100DaysOfCode on GitHub